Monday, March 10, 2014

We have arrived!

Well St. George won't know what hit it! And the house hunt has ended...finally! Dan has been in St. George since last week and I arrived Friday night with his parents and a Range Rover full of stuff! Saturday we all set out looking for a place to live before I start my new job on Tuesday. And did my in-laws do good! I mean, GREAT! They ended up finding "the one". We are dwelling in a 3 bedroom 2 1/2 bath townhouse. And it is gorgeous! And the best part, it's brand spanking new! That's right! Never been lived in before! And it's huge! We applied that day and got the keys that evening and spent our first night on an air mattress in the living room. To say we love it would be an understatement. Oh and the most important thing is they allow pets! Which if you didn't know, is unheard of in St. George. I am so grateful for my in laws and their hard work. Now all is left is a few furniture items and to get our fur babies down here. I start my new job tomorrow and can't wait! I am a little nervous but excited nonetheless. I have taken a few pictures so enjoy. 
Here we are out front :) 
This is my favorite room in the house. Our kitchen, with all new appliances. 
I have absolutely missed having a bathtub. Can you tell?
Spaghetti was our first meal in our new house. 
This is my cute African Violet plant. I'm trying on my green thumb. ;)
And Dan's palm that he is so proud of. 
This was our thrift shop find. We found a couch for $35 and threw a slip over it with some new pillows. 
This was our first night in the house. Don't mind the sunburns and the meanmug on Dans face. 

Anyway our weekend had been full of moving and unpacking and all kinds of excitement. We are loving our new home and can't wait to make lots of memories. I hope you all had a great weekend and God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment