Monday, March 17, 2014

Adjusting

We're here, now what? Unpacking, that's what. And maybe a little playing. Since we moved in to our cute townhouse we have been decorating and gathering furniture non-stop. Not to mention unpacking things that have been in boxes for years (it's a long story).  While I have been at work, Dan has been cleaning and unpacking. He rocks. This past week has be exhausting to say the least. With working all day and unpacking and shopping for household stuff all evening. Then as if I'm not exhausted enough, our Range Rover decided it wanted to be a brat and have some issues. Anyway, long story short, we have the honda out here and Corporal is here now too! 
I love this picture. He was so worn out the first night. Lots of sniffing and running around made him a little tired. Oh and he has a huge staircase to run up and down. 

After a week of craziness I was so ready for the weekend. Well, Sunday anyway (I worked Saturday). We drove out to Sand Hollow (which is a lake by the way) and it was way too windy. So we drove around while trying to figure out where to try next. Dan knew of a lake out in Gunlock so we headed out that way. We arrived at the cutest little pond by the side of the road. The water was light blue and surrounded my rock walls and it even had a swinging rope. 
I had to scale a rock wall to get this picture ;) 

Dan ended up catching three fish here. Two large mouth bass and one giant small mouth bass. 
These were the large mouth. 
And this was the giant small mouth. Dan was sooo excited about this catch. Corporal and I were sitting in the car because the wind was getting to be a little much for us, and I could hear Dan shouting for me. I thought he had fallen in or something. When I found him he said, "I hope you brought the camera, this is a beast!". Later that night we ended the day with a dinner date and it was perfect.   So that's our weekend in a nutshell. I'm sure I left out some things but that's what happens when you're scatter brained like me. :) God bless!



No comments:

Post a Comment