Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Saint George here we come!

Hey all! If you haven't already heard, we are moving to Saint George!...like next week! Ah! I'm freaking out, just a little! What made us want to move there? Well, when we moved back to Utah we moved back with the intentions of moving to Saint George. And now that I found a job there, we will get our butts movin'! I can NOT wait to be in the sunshine! This weekend we are going down to look for a place to live and do a little fishin'. Keep your fingers crossed that we find a place and quick! Other than moving on the brain we (well more Dan than me) have been getting our booties in shape! Dieting is a word that makes my skin crawl but it's been going pretty good! Dan has been dieting and going to the gym everyday and it shows! His arms and chest look huge! At least to me! I'm so proud of him! He is my biggest motivator. Hopefully after getting the mice all take care of I am get on track with working out. Well I am out of things to talk about for now. I will keep you all posted on the move and the new job! God bless!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment