Sunday, December 16, 2012

A Sunday with the animals

Hey everyone! I hope you all are staying warm on this cold Sunday! Today when we woke up Dan said "It looks like San Francisco outside", I had no idea what he was talking about until I took Corporal outside. It was FOGGY, and that may be an understatement! So of course this made me want to curl up on the couch and watch TV all day and sip hot tea. Unfortunately Dan had work and the house has been a little neglected lately so house cleaning came first. Yawn. So I turned on some good music and got to cleaning. After cleaning I wanted to work on some crocheting (its so addicting) so I picked up my latest project. Last weekend I made a gray slouchy hat and lets just say it was a little to small in some places and a lot of weird in other places. If I recall correctly Dan said I looked like Roger from American Dad...
I was so unmotivated to unravel it and start all over again after working on it all morning, so today I worked up the motivation to work on it again and I am pleased to say it turned out FAB! (Does anyone even say 'fab' anymore?). 


 While crocheting I could hear Corporal whining about something in the background. I turned to where his bed is and I found someone else laying in his bed...
Yes, that is our cat Gretchyn who decided to grace us with her presence and steal the pup's bed.
...and this is the face the dog kept giving me. "Um Mom, can you please get that cat out of here?"

I hope you all had a good Sunday and I wish you all a wonderful week! Stay safe and warm! God bless!



No comments:

Post a Comment