Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Super Busy September!!

September is here!!! So that means fall is here, and that's my favorite season...HIP HIP HOORAY! Every weekend of this lovely month has something going on! Let me start with the second weekend of September. Dan's wonderful parents came to visit us! I have never met a more loving family. I always look forward to seeing them! This time they were visiting us for a Royals game. A Veterans Day game to be specific! Dan was in the Marines, which most of you know, for four years! His father, Frank, was in the Marines as well and fought in the Vietnam war. So this game was extra special spending it with a couple of my favorite vets! So Dan and I have been to a couple Royal's games and have never witnessed them win, and this time they pulled it off! Last minute!! It was an awesome game!! While the Payans were here they wanted some real KC BBQ, so we had dinner at a popular place in Kansas called, Jack Stack. It was pretty darn good! Unfortunately Dan had to work one of the days during the weekend, so his parents and I went and explored Bass Pro. Dan and I absolutely love this place and I think Frank and Marilyn are fans now too! 
Me and Marilyn before heading to the game! Aren't we fancy in our matching jerseys?

This here is our version of tailgating before the game. Pizza on the hood and all! I would just like to point out how much Dan and his dad look alike here. :) 

Frank and Marilyn outside of the stadium. Notice the matching hats, we got free blue camo hats! woo!

Me and my honey outside the stadium <3 p="p">

Apparently this is the only picture I got of the field, on the camera anyway. 

Frank at Bass Pro!

 I wish I had pictures of Dan and his parents at the lake but you can only imagine how much fun Dan had showing his parents how he does this 'Thang'! :) What a fun weekend! I cant wait until we can all be together again! Thank you Frank and Marilyn for coming and visiting us! We love and miss you!



No comments:

Post a Comment