Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Projects as of late...

Lately I have been crocheting non stop! I was working on a blanket but I ran out of the colors I was using and I was just too lazy to go to the store for more color. So...I started making a pair of slippers out of some left over colors I had...which happened to be Chief's colors :) So I made this pair and decided I would give them to my grandma, since she is a HUGE chiefs fan. I was way too excited to keep them a secret until the next time I saw her, so I posted a picture of them on Facebook and tagged her. The next thing I knew, my cousin, Renea, and two great aunts,Anita and Charli, wanted a pair. Oh and I made a pair for my mama :) 
Chiefs(for Mom, Charli and Nana), UK Basketball(for Charli and Anita), and Packers (for Renea)




I have also been working on decorating for fall and wanted some coasters for our coffee table, so this is what I came up with...
So far my mom and her friend have put in orders! How cute are these??
I'm still working on some decorations and will update soon! We will be going out of town for my cousins wedding, so hopefully I will have lots of pictures for you guys!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment