Monday, February 20, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL!!!!!





Happy Birthday to Daniel!! Today my amazing hubby turned 25!!



While Dan was away at school I decorated the bedroom for him :) I have to say, it was quite fun!! SURPRISE!!! Dan loved it!! He said it was something his mom would have done, so I know I did something right ;)

I was going to make Dan a cake but he said he wanted ice cream cake, and I'm no ice cream cake chef, so he wanted to pick out his own cake. He picked out a "Turtle" ice cream cake, which was delish, and some cup cakes!
(Not pictured) For his birthday I got him a new tackle bag for all of his new fishing stuff that he acquired over the holidays and for his birthday. His mom and dad sent him some $ for bass pro and my grandma gave him some cash as well, so you can only imagine where we spent most of the weekend...BASS PRO. What a spoiled man ;)
Every day I am so thankful for the man God has given me! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIEL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment