Thursday, January 26, 2012

So Proud Of My Man


I feel terrible. In my last post I forgot to tell you that Dan had started school out here! Yay!!I could not be more proud of him. He has been working so hard every night on his homework and studying. ( I even help him sometimes ;)) He is so busy with working at the Human Society and going to school full time. What a man. Send your prayers his way for good grades and sanity ;).
I on the other hand, have been busy with work, and crocheting. I am so addicted! I am almost half way done with one of my large orders, and I could not be more excited to see how everything turns out! Things have slowed down at the bank, now that we are past the conversion of the two banks (First National Bank of Olathe is now Enterprise Bank and Trust) and the holidays. Its been nice. I have actually had time to read a book on my spare time. I miss reading.


So our latest struggle has been with our stubborn cat, Gretchyn. She is notorious for laying on our pillows and getting her hair all over the place. As you know, Dan is allergic to cats, so laying in cat hair is not his favorite thing. So I have started covering the pillows with the comforter when I make the bed. Yesterday I walked in the bedroom to find this...
Regardless if the pillows are covered, she is still going to lay on them, comforter and all...notice the pi**ed off look on her face...Isn't she cute?
Well I hope you enjoyed this post and laughed a little as well. God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment